Criminal Girls Invitation


Criminal Girls Invitation is a management/training simulator developed by imageepoch for the PlayStation Vita. It puts the player in charge of a group of girls banished to a prison in hell, with the goal of rehabilitating and training them into warriors capable of making it through the tower leading out of the netherworld. The game is an enhanced port of Criminal Girls for the PSP, featuring new characters, additional story scenarios, more voiceovers, new gameplay elements, and general tweaks and re-balancing. 

The game came out in Japan on November 28, 2013, and will be released by NIS America in the west. NIS America has announced that they will be editing the content of the game by removing all voice work during the "punishment" scenes as well as covering up several images by adding steam during more "problematic" scenes.

 Staff members further went on to say that these edits were made so that a single version of the game could be released throughout the rest of the global territories in an effort to comply with the ESRB, PEGI, and the Australian Classification Board.Very unique, to say the least. Very unique, to say the least. I felt really weird about purchasing this game, since I am usually turned off by pervy games (Senran Kagura i'm pointing at you!) However, the gameplay looked retro and fun; plus I really wanted to play my Vita more, so I caved. 

What I did not expect is to enjoy both the battle system and pervy moments; I often laughed at the ridiculous interactive scenes with the girls. The story isn’t anything special, but I never intended to play the game for that anyways (I mean come on, the game is called Criminal Girls Invite Only). In the end, I am really enjoying this game. BUT I do have one warning, do not play this game in public with the volume turned up to 100 percent!

Popular posts from this blog

Future and Your Freedom

County Criminal History